Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heeeeeeyyy you guys!


"My Elephant Did It" is NOW AVAILABLE for
PURCHASE ONLINE!!!!
Simply click on the ‘Book Store’ tab and you will be brought to the pay pal button!
I also wanted to share a little bit from my very first book release! It’s been a while fam, and I’ve been GRINDING. On Saturday, January 14th I had a book release and signing for my VERY first published book-
"My Elephant Did It!" I must say….IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!
Thank you
 to all of you who came out and supported me during this event. And to those who were there in spirit- I truly appreciate all the love and support I have felt ever since I announced this project. The release was more than I could have hoped for. I truly appreciate all the help from my team, without them this event would not have been able to thrive like it did.
 From running sound, selling the book, and greeting people as they came in, my team did an AWESOME job. Elroy the elephant also came along too! After Saturday, I was forced to take it easy and rest since I came down with a bad case of TONSILLITIS!
 Now that I’m feeling a bit better, it’s time to grind even harder. There is so much more to come so STAY ON THE LOOKOUT for news from Empress World Books. “Like” the page on facebook for automatic updates!
A BIG THANK YOU
to everyone for your patience. We have encountered a delay in receiving the next shipment of books. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time! It is MUCH appreciated!
Thanks again for all the support. Share with all your friends…and keep a look out for the next Empress World Books news!!!

Illustrator Alfred Alejandro(left) and Author Sirrico Whitfield (right) signing books for eager supporters!

Elroy the elephant stopped by for some hugs :)


“The things that you feed will stay alive…”

No comments:

Post a Comment